Do you think Vancouver Men suck?
Do You Think Vancouver Men Suck?
(Get your mind out of the gutter, what did you think I meant? 🙂
Last week Vancouver Magazine posted an article called “Do Vancouver Men Suck?” http://www.vanmag.com/News_and_Features/Do_Vancouver_Men_Suck
In turn it triggered a lot of controversy about this subject. Social media was abuzz with this discussion, male and female. Even CTV news interviewed yours truly about exactly this subject.
I hear the same thing almost daily but of course this is a generalization and no I don’t think all Vancouver men suck! Sure, there may be a few but there are also many great ones. If there wasn’t I would never be able to make any lasting matches and my results speak for themselves.
So why did Vancouver men get this bad reputation? According to the recent polls and conversations women say it’s because they are basically lazy, they take no initiative. Why is that American and European men seem to have no problems dating women in Vancouver? I asked some of them, they tell me if they don’t make a move with women in the USA there are 20 men that will, so they strike while the iron is hot. They have learned to trust themselves and not be afraid to try. They have confidence, something that seems to be missing here! The bottom line is women want men to be gentlemen and they want to be pursued.
How can Vancouver men step up their game?
– Initiate first contact with women in person instead of on social media
– Dress to impress, you can be casual and well dressed at the same time,
– Do a little work if needed to gain that confidence that attracts women
– Never wear runners on a date unless you are going for a run or hike
– Stay off social media on a date and that means texting too
– Pay attention to your date not the waitress or anyone else
– Throw away the bad lines, show up, on time, be honest
– Be a gentleman, pull her chair out, let her walk first,
– Don’t expect her to split the bill or pay
– Stop trying to bed everyone, everywhere, immediately
I would love to have your input, what do you think about Vancouver’s men?
Men If you are struggling do you think you will try changing your behaviour? We all know doing the same thing over and over is the definition of insanity.
If you are one of those good men what have you done that gives you a leg upon the competition?
I look forward to your comments.