What is the first thing you need to do to find LOVE?
So you spent the Holidays alone and Valentine’s day is right around the corner and all of a sudden you can’t stop thinking “Why am I still single”? “I need to change this!” So what is the very first thing you need to do?
When you want to go on a trip, wishing will not make it so. If that worked I would be traveling all the time. 🙂 The # 1 thing you must do is MAKE THE DECISION . Ex. I want to go to Italy, this year! Then you start will looking at how much it will cost, where you will stay, what you want to do? You get my drift. The #1 thing you must do before any goal is MAKE THE DECISION!
If you are thinking you are ready to find LOVE can you say these phrases out loud and mean them?
– “I will do everything I can to find Love?”
– “I am ready for Love!”
– “I will make time for Love!”
– “I am worthy of Love!”
– “I am free and clear of any emotional, physical or intellectual baggage that might hold me back!”
– “I deserve to find Love!”
– “I don’t expect Love to solve all my problems!”
– “I know that no one is perfect including myself and that’s OK!”
– “I don’t need anyone to make me happy but chose to want to share my life with someone!”
– “I will be responsible for myself and will not hold anyone responsible for my happiness!”
– “I understand that any relationship will have its ups and downs and I welcome it all!”
– “I am ready to commit!”
– “I will make room in my life and home for Love!”
and the most important and first one:
– “I have decided, I AM READY AND WANT TO FIND LOVE!”
OK If you were able to say these out loud, you are ready to take the next step, it is time to put things into action. Now what are going to do to make this happen?
Best wishes on your endeavor and if you need a little help, call me.